Protein

New Zealand
October 10, 2006 1:56am CST
Are there any chemicals or bacteri that attack protein
2 responses
@bhchy1 (6050)
• United States
10 Oct 06
What kind of protien? Raw meat?? Yes..if not stored properly...
• New Zealand
10 Oct 06
the protein coat on viruses
@borg_queen (2535)
• Philippines
10 Oct 06
The human body is made of 70% water. The remaining 30% is composed mostly of protein, calcium, etc. So yes. Bacteria attacks protein. Our blood is made of protein.