Does anyone use Ciao!? I made £5 on there in a couple of days.

Ciao! - Ciao.co.uk
Ciao! is a worldwide company that pays you for taking surveys (generally about 25 minutes long, for about £1 (£1.70)), for writing reviews on almost any topic, and for referring friends. The UK version pays out at £5, which I reached in a couple of days by writing reviews, and referring people. They pay out at one point in each month. Give it a try! It's a great way to meet new people, learn new things and make extra cash! If anyone is interested in joining, let me know. I'll send you a link, and help you get started on there.
I've never heard of it but I'll check it out. Could you post the link here :)
@tambdy (1969)
I think i will try it out, i use another couple of sites which pays within the Uk and another couple of UK survey sites but most dont pay. Is it paypal or cheque in which they preffer to pay by.? I hate having to waite a while on a check let me know and i will join under you.
Ciao pay directly into your bank account, so you don't have to do anything. They pay by the middle of each month, so if you made a payment request today or on the 28th of February, you'd get it by 15th March. To refer people, I need e-mail addresses, if that's ok. Ciao only let you refer by entering e-mail addresses or by giving a html link, which i can't post here as i'm not at the 500 mark.
@carlomeno (1086)
I use the italian version becasue I am italian. I have gained a lot of money over there
@freesoul (3023)
• Egypt
It seemes to be available for only a few countries and I can't join it ..Anyway i think you can post your referral link here by getting it from the banner's HTML you will find it at the: href='http://........com/...........' you can copy the full URL between the ' ' and it will include your referral url ..that is with HTML but if they are using JAVA at might be coded.