Rating My Lot Photos

Princess - My old dog
@hcromer (2711)
Did you know that you could give your +/- rating on photos that people have put on My Lot? As you may have noticed there are a lot of off topic and irrelevant photos on here. Look at this picture of my old dog... What does that have to do with My Lot?
I thought the ratings only counted if you put them at the start of topics. I thought the personal photos didn't get you points even if they got a positive rating. Please correct me if I'm wrong.
@hcromer (2711)
They don't get you points, even if they get a higher rating. I'm not sure if you make more or less, I just rate them because they're off topic and they bother me. You usually make 1 cent per picture (as far as I can tell).
They don't count. You only get paid for the interest photos you upload. I usually try to get some up daily. When upping photos I try to get them as relevant as possible.
@malini4u (896)
yup the pics u upload gives u only 1 cent..whethere its relevant or irrelevant...so we got be sure that its rite pic to upload
@kelly60 (4548)
I didn't know that, but thanks for letting me know now. Princess may not have anything to do with MyLot, but she does have something to do with this discussion. + for Princess
@hcromer (2711)
Haha, thank you very much for your post and your +
@lisado (1230)
I know that you can but I seldom do. It's all I can do to remember to rate topics and discussions. lol Unless a picture is totally off the wall or just grosses me out I don't rate them. I just forget to more often than not.