recycling - uses for a baked bean tin

@shelagh77 (3643)
Day 1 eat contents afterwards you have these options punch holes in the bottom of the tin and use as a cheese grater or colander use as a container for liquids use as a pastry cutter use the lid to slice tomatoes or eggs use to store things put your paint brushes, pencils etc in to stop them rolling all over the place save the paper wrappings from the tins to make paper mache HAVE FUN :-)
@rainbow (6763)
You missed turn upside down and use as a safe, give 2 to the kids to make telephones out of cut the other end out and mend our car exhaust build many into an exotic modern art sculptuer in your garden fill with different levels of water to make music cover top with ball held on with elastic band to make a drum - tie 2 together for bongos hide your spare keys in fill with bear to catch slugs and/or wasps fill with fat and seeds, piece of string allow to set cut down side and hang up your new bird feeder tied several to a tree for a bird scarer tie on back of wedding car duct tape some together put capful of white spirit in bottom, brick at other end and light to make a protable cannon (as seen on brainiac with pringles tube) use as a holder on your bike for a pop can put 4 upside down with a piece of wood for a handy step I enjoyed that, do you really want me to think of any more? lol
@shelagh77 (3643)
Yay! Yes please! I enjoyed that too! Fantastic and great ideas and I have copied some to use. I am going to give the canon a miss though! I am waiting avidly for your next list :-)
@gabs8513 (48710)
Huh Smarty pants mine was better ):P
@shelagh77 (3643)
my post, my job to decide who was best, children :-)
@gabs8513 (48710)
Ok, I don't like Baked Beans, so what do I do now? Here is another Idea for it, put whole in the Bottom, put a nice Plant in it, and give it to your Friend, but ..... don't tell her you have put Holes in the Bottom, tell her when she waters it to hold it over her Partner and then he will get wet and that is for all the cheek that he has been dishing out. Is that a good Idea, definatly have fun.
@shelagh77 (3643)
Anyone out there STILL believe she is an angel? I hope you all have the message, do not upset this little lady lol.
@Lakota12 (42681)
what about washing it and using it agin as a baked bean tin?
@shelagh77 (3643)
Well, I suppose, lol! In this country tins are recyled by squashing them up, using a lot of energy to melt them down and them re-form them, but some of us like to get their full use out of them before they are recycled lol.
thanks
@shelagh77 (3643)
You are welcome :-)