Do you tired of earning in myLot?

@seenkung (425)
Malaysia
I'm tired because the money increasing rate is dreadful.
@saintz87 (439)
I understand what you mean, i just feel discouraged today because i am earning like 600% less than my usual days. Its my 5th day here. As i begin to engage more with MyLot, i realized its not about the money we earn. I feel that its the community which really interacts with one another that matters. In one way, i have turned MyLot into my hobby, passion and online profession. I begin to realize what is more beyond the money. Frankly speaking, the money does play a part in motivating us, however i really do enjoy posting more than the earnings. I feel that the earnings are in some way, an incentive for us to continually post and have fun posting around. What is more imporant here is the information exchange between members. If you have valuable information to share with others, people will appreciate, and your quality of responses will increase. But if you just want to post for the sakes of posting, i can affirm you that you will be bored of everything here. Think about it. I hope that you will stay and enjoy posting even more than the earnings. Its system will not change, only the perception of people will change. All the best.
@seenkung (425)
I enjoy interacting with people.
@cowgirl2701 (2081)
I enjoy posting and commenting. There is a lot of diversity on here and I enjoy that. The cash is just a bonus. If you want to earn more, you need to post and comment more. I am on dial up and I still reach payout every month. January is the only month I didn't reach payout and that was because of an emergency and I wasn't on much.
Frustrating - Life can be frustrating at times.
I am not really tired of it, but i do understand what you mean. It can be discouraging, but your not going to get rich here. I enjoy posting and replying more than the money. Best of luck to you.