I Have A Prayer Request

Ok. This might sound funny but I want to ask God for a faster internet connection but I have no idea how to say it in my prayer. Can anyone help me or pray for me?
Not to sound cruel or mean but we should never wish for something like that as there are more important things that will take place in your life that you will really need God there for . Many people are not happy with things as they are but some things just really are not as important as you think they are .
I just wanted to have a better internet connection so I can earn more money online, which lets me work less, which let me have more time to worship God. So in the end I just wanted to have more time to worship God. I wonder if you can help me?
@mcrowl (1050)
• New Zealand
I do think you need to look at the reason why you want this. You say it's so you won't have to work so long and can worship God more. But the problem with the Internet and better access is that we tend to stay on it longer anyway. And personally I don't think you'll ever make enough money on the internet to warrant giving up ordinary work. Paul said that the person who doesn't work shouldn't eat...you might want to reconsider your motives on this one.
@mrmatts (87)
that is simply abuse of God's gifts to believers. Did Jesus when he is alive pray for such things as better clothes or more money or more food. All such selfish requests are simply ignored. Pray according to His Will. I often times pray but i came to realise such selfish prayers will never be on God's priority list. We should please God instead of asking God to be our genie who will fulfill our every wish and desire. God is not mocked. What a man sows, so shall he reap.
@manoj131 (74)
it just proves u believe god...but ur request is just like ,a person went to diamonds mine n asking for d stone...still u want pray 4 dis silly request u can.but a prayer needs just a clean n innocent heart like baby.no lust,no selfishness ...none should b there.ur prayer surely answered wid these qualities. good day
@indywahm (808)
God knows what is in your heart and I think that if what you need is something that he thinks you need then you will get it.