to me aliens on earth

Do you believe in them? I do ,not aliens from outerspace , but I believe they are already here . Has any one ever thought about it . I mean REALLY thought about us living with them everyday? This may be a weird subject , but I have to wonder . I Has anyone ever watched National Geograohic , when the scientists are exploring the ocean? Have you ever noticed how some of the discoveries are so ALIEN ? ( UGLY AND BEAUTIFUL AT THE SAME TIME? ) . I often wonder , they ( Creatures from below ) have been here for YEARS and lived this long. Some atr very smart and survive more than any human could.... I was just wondering has anyone else felt this way???? I know its a silly ? ,But I had to ask Have a GOOD EVENING WHERE EVER YOU ARE!!!
@katty0004 (387)
I don't know maybe , thats something they have been working on for long time and try to prove it , they may do it one of these days you never know ,
You are so right , I guess what I was wondering .was what are aliens ? TOO YOU ? how do we know if they are from Outerspace or U/F.O.`S
@tad1fan (3373)
I have always said that with all the planets out there in the world,how is it earth is the only one populated?