visit visa

February 4, 2007 7:44pm CST
I am a Filipino and i have a plan to visit my sister in spain.What am i going to do?
1 response
@ssh123 (31083)
• India
5 Feb 07
1. You have to have a passport 2. You have to obtain a letter of invitation from your sister in Spain to visit her 3. You have to contact Spanish Embassy/Consulate in Manila to obtain VISA, or you can route the same through travel agency. 4. You have to obtain a foreign exchange (US$). 5. Find out from the travel agency which is the cheapest airline ticket available.