suppose to be internet system banned in your country what will happen

did you assuemed it before that if it happened i your country what would be your ways to comunicate with your owns.
@lameran (1148)
Banned doesn't mean disapeared, there is always a way to get connected to the internet, so I will use the other way to connect to the internet, I'm allready like internet very much, and I will anything to get connected, information needs is the main reason (actually the free words should be added hehehee). luckyly internet is not banned in my country.
It will be one of the worst day in my life. Im really fond of browsing the internet and it becomes a routine to me. I don't think will be the same again if internet connection will gone.
@danoneism (680)
sms... hehe.. but i dont wanna live in a country without an internet connection.. the earthquake in taiwan than effecting our internet line to US nearly drive me crazy when i cannot open so many sites and the internet became slow as a snail.. so i can imagine if the internet connection banned in my country...