WORKING FOR COMPANY WHO TRUCK BROKE DOWN 9 TIMES AND THEY FIRED ME

BROKE DOWN AND THEN THE WOULDNT PAY FOR IT THEN THEY FIRED ME BECAUSE OF IT THEN THEY TURNED THE FUEL CARD OFF AND I HAD TO PAY FOR THERE FUEL AND HOPE THEY PAY ME I CALLED THE LABOR BOARD AND THEY CALLED THEM AND NOW THERE GOINY YO PAY ME MIN WAGE I WAS TOLD I MAKE 36 CENTS CAN THEY DO THIS AND THEN HURT MY BACK AND NECK I WAS TOLD I WOULDNT GET A CHECH AND DO WHAT I WANTED TO I WANT TO KNOW THAT THEN I WAS LEFT IN DENVER CO WITH A BUS TICKET after ALL WAS CLOSED AND HAD TO STAY IN THE STREET ALL NIGHT NO FOOD ARE MONEY AND HAD TO BAG PEOPLE FOR MONEY THEY WOULDNT SEND ME NOTHING WHAT CAN I DO AND WHATS MY RIGHTS IN THIS MATTER
@QnAQueen (555)
you should first try to establish what the cause was for your termination or at least what reason the company is using as their cause for firing you. make sure you were not in violation of any of the compnay policies that they may use against you.