psychotherapy courses

July 5, 2006 3:54am CST
I want to know what courses psychoterapists study for geting licentiate's degree in eu or america?I searched on internet however, I only could find courses for psychology not psychoterapy in universities .As I know psychoterapistes have to study medical school but I couldn't find which courses they have to take for that?please show me the exact web for psychoterapy courseas. thanks for your recent answers for my questions.
No responses