Do you believe in Astrology?

@charms88 (7540)
I'm wondering anyone who had try to consult an astrologer. A friend of mine had consulted one tru on-line and the astrologer informed her about the wondrous predictions that she can forsee tru my friend's natal chart but for a cetain mininal fees. My friend was so excited that she readily paid for her readings. As it turns out, the astrologer's predictions were totally untrue. It was a readings that contain my friend's descriptive persona regarding her life, love and even her lucky days and numbers and specific dates to use her lucky numbers. But nothing came out true.
I do believe in astrology but what I doubt is the authenticity of that online astrologer. It is my belief that precious few enough are endowed with real "powers". And those who are truly endowed and extremely powerful enough to do it without even seeing that person, they won't be needing to peddle their arts online. God takes care of his own. So I just feel that your friend might have been scammed. :/
@charms88 (7540)
You're right. That's just one of the problem with internet nowadays. People can do a lot of things here. My friend considered her payment as a charity. Best response
*Hugs* Thanks for making mine the best response! ;-) And I think your friend is right to treat it as a charity. Give freely and your merits will come back to you many times. ^^
@jigishap (595)
I do believe in astrology but I am not that much mad , I will pay for it.. If I like to read articles in astrology.
I pretty much do. I believe in most things which science offer. I'm a strong believer that there isn't a god but science was the key behind this. if gods nice to believe but there's no prove and you would think if you can find things regarding dino's, you'd be able to prove jesus. Back to the subject i do follow. i don't always believe every one but it's cool. Kudos! ~Joey
Astrology as a science which deals with the study of the stars and other heavenly bodies and how they influence each other and all those contained within its peripheries , is true. But, using astrology to tell any person what will exactly be taking place in his/her life is untrue. Astrology makes predictions in general terms only because astorologists are scientists and not fortune tellers. Astrologists can only give the conditions of climate and temperatures generally like, this year will be hotter in the west compared to last year, those in the south beware the rainfall will be heavy this year. Or, if you will ask them what will be best for you this year, they can say that it will do you good if you pursue your chosen career, that it will be good for you to marry this year, that this year you will be sickly, you may experience some happy moments but there will also be bad times coming. If you will ask him to spell out the bad times, definitely he cannot do that. Remember, he is an astrologist and not a fortune teller.
I believe in it a lot.Some force is controlling our day to day activity.If the presence of God is there,then there is some thing in astrology.