How to get Referalls

I don't have any referals! Does anyone have a good idea as to how to get some? Because I could really use a little extra income!
@tigerdragon (4297)
i assume you have asked your friends to join in but to no avail.well, you just need a few and hopefully they would be active enough.we won't make money here, that is the reality but it can be earned.if i may suggest try to look at other ways in the net to earn more than what we are getting here.there is a guy in mylot who can help you.try looking up oldbuddy's website.he is one of my list of friends, tag him and learn.
this is a good idea! if you have some friends are like go online so you can ask some of them to join in your downline and there is a good way is you should know many forum and you can write something about mylot and then you will get some referrals i think