why is it that we woman spend most of our lives searching for Mr. Right and then

when we find someone who meets all those standards that we have set for that "perfect man" we dont feel attracted to him? I mean when you meet someone as a friend, hes perfect friendly, loving, spoils you rotten, romantic, wants to be more than friens, stands up for you, whisks you off, there when you need him, also got your back etc etc. why when we want so despeatrly bad to have this man do we not feel the attraction when the chance is there? For instantce its going on with my sister right now and happened to me before i met my husband. Ok so my sister is dating this guy who is from what i gather a real low life, there always fighting over little things, he never calls he never comes by to see her, hes never even taken her out out. But she has this guy friend who is the sweetest man we know, he treats her wonderfully, stands up for her, writes her little love notes, he practically worships the ground that she walks on and he is so wonderful. he wants to be with her and shes "not sure " if she wants to be with him too shes afraid that it will ruin there friendship if it doesnt work out. I say give it a try because a relatiosnhip starts off as friendship if you cant be friends with the one you love then you have issues. know what i mean? instead of wasting all her time on the bad ones which just make her miserable time and time again, shouldnt she owe it to herself to go for it? what do you think?
@mansha (6301)
this is so foolish of her but sometimes it happens when we are in this kind of situation we are the last ones to realise that. One should marry othe person who loves you not who you love.may be you can ask the second guy to propose to her inthis case even if you have to push her do that orshe will simply ruin her life for ever.
@lilaclady (28235)
It sounds like you are reading from my autobiography, it is sad that these things happen, it is a very hard life I think. :)