United States
October 11, 2006 12:30pm CST
What can be done about a lawyer who has been paid to take care of traffic tickets and hasn't in 3 months?
1 response
@ossie16d (11825)
• Australia
11 Oct 06
Firstly contact him and ask what has been done and when and then it depends on what he says. He might have a very valid reason for not doing it, i.e. ill health or something like that. But if his reason isn't acceptable to you, and if you have the receipt for the payment he was given, report him to the Law Institute.