What are the chances of india winning the world cup 2007???!
February 8, 2007 9:29am CST
What do u think are the chances of the present indian team to win the world cup... give it in the ratio of chances of wining is to chances of loosing... and please do give reasons for your verdict... I think that the chances of team india winning the world cup are 70:30!!! It has the talent... the players... and the conditions in west indies are similar to the ones in india... thus i believe it has a 70% chance of winning.... and 30% is for its unpredictiable nature and for the fact that ganguly isnt captaining the indian team...