I placed a photo in a new discussion but I did not get paid for it? Why?

Australia
I finally placed a photo in a new discussion (many thanks to other mylotters ofr their help!) but I have noticed that I did not get paid for it. I thought images were of value aswell. Still learning...sorry!
@oarnamav (2708)
The image you uploaded should be some way related to the discussion. The photo must be positively reted by somebody. It must be accepted by mylot about it's utility. It pays you only one cent, so instead os bothering about this, you very well can goahead for a resonse. Still you need to read the photo uploading guidelines and about it's earning. Some times this is seen in the earnings after one or two days. You better check it again. I even wonder how could you notice it whether paid or not.
um okay thanks!
@suahsan (785)
well same problem is with me i upload about 50 pictures yesterday in evening but when update so i didn't get it
Somethings not quite right here.