Borrowed Time

@fedge098 (1331)
The Free Dictionary defines "borrowed time" as a period of uncertainty during which the inevitable consequences of a current situation are postponed or avoided. Personally, "borrowed time" is entirely synonymous with LIFE. This is the period of time that we are allowed to stay here on Earth. Each of us lives our time, life, in different ways. Most live it to the best they could, most keeps it simple. Many of us wants to keep adventures going while we are still here. Many wants it to be calm and quiet. Some, on the other hand, want to leave something behind. Something that would make them remembered by those left when they finally end their contracts in this planet. Many strives to meet their life's expectations, after which they are free to go. Personally I haven't fulfilled my so-called mission here on earth. In fact, I haven't found out my reasons why I am here. All I know is that i have a family to support and keep intact, when I am here, far from them. I want to do more things for them, I want to give them the best in life. But still something tells me I have more to do. Until I found out, until I fulfill that mission, that will be the time when I can say - I am ready to go. I still have dreams that I want to achieve, not only for myself, but also for my family. With this I leave an excerpt of the song "Borrowed Time" by one of the Philippines' top bands, Cueshe: Oh, it's good to be true, If our hopes and dreams come true Wish that I had more of this borrowed time If only it would last a lifetime. ^_^
@chaselee (240)
What if your purpose here on earth has been achived and you think that you still have a mission to fulfill but its time for you to go. How will you handle it?
@fedge098 (1331)
well, i can't beat the inevitable. I'll just accept the fact that i'll be leaving the world with an unfinished business. wait, i can still finish it though. As a ghost i'll contact a psychic to help me finish it. See, there is always a way. ^_^
@bufu2u (445)
In fact,we can borrowed time from anyone.The first thing we only can do is take care the time right now.Do not wast time.