Ok..am getting addicted to the bowling game on my site.

I am getting addicted to the bowling game on my site..but have no idea what I am doing..I don't even know what a good score is..And, I know some of my friends out there know a thing or two about bowling..So tell me what is considered a "good game" in bowling..what scores and what is considered a "bad game" in bowling.. I like the online bowling..I don't have to worry about hitting any with the bowling ball: BTW if you want to try your skills online bowling: go to http://everythingeverywhere.ws and look at left panel where page links are ..it's near the bottom....They even let you choose your shoes and bowling bald..It is so addicting If real bowling was such fun;)+
@polachicago (19073)
ok, now I am adicted to your game:)
Dkd you try it? It eally is pretty nice..I will tell you ..I think it was Kgwat..who speaks so much of bowling.. Now I just have to scout around for an online game for two or more players:)+
@kgwat70 (13395)
I did not do very well with this bowling game but it was fun. I have a bowling game on a cd here that my parents got me a few christmas' ago and it was very addicting as well.
Well games online seem to be harder ..I think.
@kgwat70 (13395)
Hi Joy! Obviously you know that I am in a bowling league and good scores can vary among people. I consider great scores to be 200 to 300. I think good scores are in the 150- 200 range and 100-150 are average to good scores to get in bowling. Anything less than a 100 is considered to bad, depending on how you look it though. If you have never bowled before, there is no bad score unless you get a zero. :-)
Well, Ken, of course I know you are in the bowling league..you have had many topics on the matter..I couldnt answer to well. So I decided to look up bowling and came across a game I put on my site..If bowling is like this game it's tough..I think I get 100 or a tad more..but you aim the ball one way and it goes the other!..LOL+
@kgwat70 (13395)
Bowling is a complicated game and involves a lot of knowledge and skill to do well. There is a lot to know to do well in bowling. It is not just throwing the ball down the lane. That is why I struggle with bowling. LOL
Is the alley not level..I am getting the idea it is not by this game on my site..which means you have to go with the way the ball would go on an incline or other?
@ondo1015 (1884)
I thought it's a real bowling.
No..it's a game on the free site I made that has a little bit of "everythingeverywhere"
@beckyomg1 (6758)
how addicting is it lol, i cant get addicted to another thing lol.
I really don't know how addicting it is but you always say .." after this game I will quit" well the game is over and next thing you know you going for just "one more game"LOL+