Do you think handicapped people today are taken better care of than before?

China
Do you think handicapped people in the world today are taken better care of than before?I know a lot of disabled people need my help.It requires that all public buildings, transportation and other services be built or modernized so that disabled people can use them,The handicapped people ought to have a bright future.
@mhv236690 (341)
withthe development of technology also has develoved the tiny human brain ..yes peaople nowdays are giviong more importance to the handicapped.anmd thats a good sign!!
thanks for your reply.
yeah,here in my country we alraedy have a law adressing the rights of the handicapped people...(ex.magna carta for handicapped workers law...etc)its just a matter of political will and acknowledgement of a moral obligation towards others rights especially the poor and the handicapped...they now have the same opportunity as that of those given to norman bodied individuals...peace!(shalom)
correction for typogropical errors....(addressing...and.... normal)sorry for the error...peace!
That's all right.thanks for your reply.
That all depends upon the country where disabled people live. Overall yes, disabled people are indeed being given the respect and opportunities that anyone deserves. Of course there are also countries that don't have the economic stability or social conscious to view disabled in a favorable light.
@ssh123 (31086)
I do not know in what country the facilities are very good for handicapped people. In India, the situation is pathetic and some of them even remain begging for their living. In all public forums and media, governement speaks at length in favour of handicapped people. I do not see any genuine work done to help handicapped people to self sufficient. They are are constantly kept as dependents.
@crosa125 (1484)
yes of course they have,i heard they invented something for blind people they can feel things around them.how cool is that
yes,you're right!thanks for your reply.
@msqtech (15075)
No I do not. I think we have better equipment to help them but I think they still get forgotten about and the world doesnt allow them access as it should from business to church we dont allow them to fully participate.