Isn't life expensive?

@waynet (2650)
A week there are charges fro this charges for that, bills and more bills,taxes on top of taxes(although I travel by bus!)more and more we all seem to have to pay, add up your annual bills to see what you have to pay out in total. The governments of this world shall be adding more taxes to be payed by us! And I am going to not pay anything fu..ing thing, boycott the greedy barstewards!Pay rises for the members of government shall be halfed!abolish all taxes(not the yellow ones!) Blow up the houses of parliament!Guy forkes had the right idea, just don't kill anyone and you will not be labelled as a terrorist! Rant over now, deep breath......in out!!
@Willowlady (10665)
I hear you. The taxes were supposed to be temporary some years ago. The power hnngry agency has kept them. We do many things to make our money go farther. With planning and cunning you can catch your breaks. Church Rummage sales, Loss leader groceries, gardening, library book sales etc. These and others are great ways to keep more of what you earn. Also buying property. The tax advantages are grand. Still some problems though you still keep a bit more money just because you own. Personally I own property in the country side so that I can be considered a farm so that lowers the taxes too. A flat sales tax would be the real deal!!! Thanks for letting me go on a bit!!!
@waynet (2650)
I saw an interview awhile back with one of our self important politicians saying that the public have to look at ways of saving money for themselves each week, and I thought yeah coming from a cheeky ba**ard who earns nearly 60k a year!!!!!!!!!!!!! I too shop at charity shops and church jumble sales or whatever because sometimes and it is most of the time there are bargains to be had and some of it is brand new!! I don't own property yet, but when I do it will be out of this damn country, New zealand beckons!!