Spreading the Good News: I Just Received My FIRST PAYMENT from Mylot

I am so happy. I now have with me my first payment in mylot. Trust me mylot really pays. I did not earn that much but I am happy with what I got. Maybe ill do better next time. Just spreading the good news and convince new users that mylot really pays us and encourage them to earn more. have a great day everyone!
Well, many many congradulations from my side, i have missed it with just $0.5 as my total was $9.5 only whatever hope next month i will get it for sure.
thanks.don't worry, you will get your first payment soon.just keep posting and enjoy your stay in mylot.
@Darkwing (21588)
Congratulations Cuddleme! It's a nice feeling to receive your first payment from Mylot. It doesn't need to be a great deal to give you a feeling of achievement. I think Mylot is more about the friends you make, and the fun in the discussions, but it's nice to be paid for something you like to do, and Mylot certainly DO pay! Brightest Blessings.
thanks darkwing. it's just so nice to be paid for doing what i like to do.heheheh.
I love to read the good news posts. Congratulations on receiving your first payment. I was really excited when I recieved my first payment and it kept me motivated enough to continue here on myLot. NOw, I think that even if I never got paid, I would continue here, as I've made so many friends and I love reading and responding to their topics. It's a great way to while away the hours during the day.
I am glad you got your first payment and I am eagerly waiting for my first payment when it becomes 10$
thanks vikashsabharwal. i hope you will get your first pay very soon too. take care!
@forjosie (1547)
congratulation to you... I am happy to hear that Mine rechieve yesterday too..:D:D:D
congratulations to us.hehehe. i am looking forward to earning more next month.
hi cuddle.. i was surprised mylot pay you.. actually im a new member here and trying to figure out if its true.. if you don't mind, may i know how much you earned? [ kindly convert it with philippine peso =) ] and how did you received your earnings? is it true e-gold? -- your response will be much appreciated =)
hello malouasuncion. i can't divulge my earnings here. some say its not allowed. but earned just enough for my time spent in mylot. i registered for e-gold account, then mylot sent e-gold money to my egold account. then i sold my egold money to pinoygoldexchange. it was just a matter of minutes then the amount already in peso was transfered to my bank account. that fast malou.if you need help just pm me.
@byfaithonly (10716)
That's great to hear, I'm still trying to figure this out, they have you set your payment to a certain amount but I've heard several say they don't pay till a certain time of month. Obviously I'm not that concerned, I just keep posting :)
yes, mylot pays us a minimum of 10 dollars. The payment for every month is scheduled on or before the 15th day of the following month. My earnings for january was sent to me last February 10, but i just had it converted into Philippine Peso the other day.
@Neo_Knights (1887)
I'm so happy for you. And I also waiting for my first $10 payment within this week. Wish me luck !
@Gwapako_28 (2142)
I am happy for you!Keep up the good work!I dont know when im going to get my first payment because it seems that my earnings is going down especially today!I dont even know how and why it happens!
@Katlady2 (9920)
You go girl! Congratulations! I'm about half way there. It might take a while if my brain keeps taking naps on me when I'm trying to respond to discussions. lol
@crazy_me (588)
Congratulations! I also received my January earnings last February 10. It was my second time to be paid by myLot. I also sold my e-gold to PGX. I had the money sent to my Smart Money account. I received it within 24 hours. It was my first time to convert my earnings to Peso. I was really very happy when I got the text message and e-mail confirming the transfer of the money to my Smart Money account. :)
second time? wow you must have many referrals to be paid twice by that number of post you got. am i right?
@Josette_J (806)
Congratulations to you! I'm happy to see people who posts when they received their earnings. This shows that myLot truly pays and I can continue participating here. I hope i can reach my ten dollar goal soon.
you will soon josette.thank you for the response. take care.
@fox123 (285)
good for you ..im still new here not even yet reached a hundred lol..well i know lot is..
@kaydee10 (268)
I am also happy for you. I hope I can also have my payment soon.
@suedarr (2382)
Congratulations on receiving your first payment here on Mylot! I remember when I first received payment for December and I was so relieved to find out that Mylot is a legitimate way to earn some extra money. Before that I wasn't so certain they would pay, and was really happy to find out they do. Cheers!
@rlshaw (872)
Great job, Congrats... I should get paid this month... I hit my $10 the first week in Feb... I can't wait to get paid... What are you going to spend your earnings on?
@fabwisp (1328)
Congratulations to you. I just missed out on this months payout. So its good to hear that all my hard work really will pay off in the end! Keep up the good work.
@weemam (13377)
I have Been here for a while but only just started to do discussions about 3 weeks ago , I am so much looking forward to my first payment ; well done you xx
@kaydee10 (268)
Wow congrats! I am really proud of you...I hope that I will also reach the point that they will also send me my earnings....LOL
@janejaa (412)
• Pakistan
I have not gotten any payments from myLot but hoping to get some soon. congrats and wish you good luck. How did u draw the money? Please send me a private message because I may not come back here again.