life

im feeling really down right now sometimes do you guys feel that everything you do is a failure ive been in business for six years the first two years were good for me but right now im way above my neck in debt wanted to change business but dunno what sometimes i fell like dying but everytime i see my daughter and wife i tell myself i just cant leave them i have to fight this off. Sometimes i see myself as a complete failure i dont want them to see me like this i just pretend that everything is ok and there is no need to panic my heart beats fast as if im going to have a heart attack dunno what else to do. They say faith and prayer do help but im starting to feel that its also not working for me. I dont want to burden my wife with these problems i am really feeling really down and need help. LIFE SEEMS SO CRUEL WHEN YOU ARE DOWN WHY DOES IT FEEL THEY ARE TRYING TO PULL YOU DOWN MORE?
@luzamper (1360)
Release the tension. Tell your wife honestly what's happening. She would understand the situation and you will help each other to solve the problems. You are part of each other. Hiding something from your loved ones gives a heavy burden in your heart and so if you tell your wife what's going on, that will lighten your load. Don't say you don't want to burden your wife with these problems because she is part of your life and you are part of her life and she is entitled to know what's situation she is in. It's worse if she doesn't know. Have faith in God and keep on praying. Study the Holy Bible because you will find answers there. God speaks to people thru the Holy Bible and people speaks to God thru prayers. There are so many problems but that never means life is so cruel. It's just that each one of us should know what to do in such situations. You are not a complete failure. You can get out of these problems sooner or later. Live your life to the fullest.
thanks for the advice i almost lost my faith but being a devout catholic and help of my wife im starting to be believe in God again its not that easy but everything has a answer