What is your favorite song with a name in it?

Angie - Songs with names. The Stones (Angie)
@bkfuels (1605)
Mine is by the stones we all know this one I hope, it is Angie. What is yours?
@LittleMel (14036)
I like Rosanna by Toto. there was another song when I was young, it's quite funky called Susanna but now i forgot who sang it and who the singer was.
@wolfie34 (26791)
Good choice, I love that song, and it was from the 80s too. I like Fleetwood Mac's Sara, like a ballad, slow but great.
Wow really showing your age there Bkfuels....LMAO mine would have to be Three dog nights Joy to the world.
@bkfuels (1605)
Yeah I guess so. Proud to say I am 47.
Just turned 46 :))) I was just 13 and out running my horse through paces with a young fellow how was my trainer when I first heard Angie on the radio. Still to this day when I hear it I think about him.
@bkfuels (1605)
Nice memory!!
I always love the song by Rod Stewart. It always made me sad when I listened to it though. Courtesy of lyricsdomain (Rod Stewart / Martin Quittenton) Wake up Maggie I think I got something to say to you It's late September and I really should be back at school I know I keep you amused but I feel I'm being used Oh Maggie I couldn't have tried any more You lured me away from home just to save you from being alone You stole my heart and that's what really hurt The morning sun when it's in your face really shows your age But that don't worry me none in my eyes you're everything I laughed at all of your jokes my love you didn't need to coax Oh, Maggie I couldn't have tried any more You lured me away from home, just to save you from being alone You stole my soul and that's a pain I can do without All I needed was a friend to lend a guiding hand But you turned into a lover and mother what a lover, you wore me out All you did was wreck my bed and in the morning kick me in the head Oh Maggie I couldn't have tried anymore You lured me away from home 'cause you didn't want to be alone You stole my heart I couldn't leave you if I tried I suppose I could collect my books and get on back to school Or steal my daddy's cue and make a living out of playing pool Or find myself a rock and roll band that needs a helpin' hand Oh Maggie I wish I'd never seen your face You made a first-class fool out of me But I'm as blind as a fool can be You stole my heart but I love you anyway Maggie I wish I'd never seen your face I'll get on back home one of these days