Any ideas?

United States
February 13, 2007 1:51pm CST
Hello all i am trying to get full custody of my son from a man who has a violent record and is currently in prison. Is there any ideas out there to help me get parental rights revoked by a judge? I have a great boyfriend of the last 2 years who is the "daddy" to my son, The sperm donor has no ties to my son, and he is going to be in proson at least 2 more years. and my son has only known one person as daddy. The sperm donor has written threatening letters to me, and has tried to go behind my back and make my father make me let him see my son. Does anyone have any advise? any would help?
No responses