DO you still listen to MICHAEL JACKSON??? do you still like him??

with all the new singers commin up....i think michael jackson is just dissolving in the crowd!! i dont really like him....but as kids we used to discussion whether hes a guy or a girl!!! loll!! ^_^
yeh i remember discussing that with u........it used to be sooo much fun...!! ma mum used to say....if i dont hav all my vegies...i would become like him!!!loll that sure insured a clean plate evry dinner tym...!!loll naa...i dont like him....
@betty21 (45)
mmm........not really ....except for that ....HEAL THE WORLD SONG!!! gosh i love that song!!!!
@gigisexy (220)
I still listen to his music esp. the old ones .. but i think he is laylow..his not on my list now ..i seldom heard anything about his career...
• Nigeria
YES!! I listen to his music and watch his videos almost every day!! I can't wait until he releases his new album in 2007! I have been a fan since I was 5 years old and no lies by the press or gold diggers will ever change that!!
@xeron0719 (812)
I seldom listen to Michael Jackson. But I think that he is a really great dancer, and of course his songs are excellent. Some of my freinds is a super friends of him, and he always want to lend his CDs to us. LOL