Distinguish between Sheep & Dogs meat?

There are many butchers around who mess up with the red meat and sell dogs meat for a goat/sheep meats price. I feel many of my known people, have been fooled, but none of us has been able to find fool-proof method to distinguish the meat.Can anyone tell me if there is any instant method or visual method to become 100% sure of the meat?
you eat dog?????????? i know your country is diferent then mine, but i could not even imagine eating my best compainion!
Sorry dude, you may have mistaken. We dont eat dog's meat here, but the butchers sometimes take innocent customers like us for a ride and mix the dog's flesh into that of sheep meat amd sell, inorder to make huge bucks
That is just sickeningly dishonest. It brings to mind what medival times merchants use to do, like adding water to the milk so you end up getting more water than milk or stones to the potato sacks so you have more stones than potatoes. All I can say is that I know sheep meat (not sure about goat meat) is very fatty its marbled with fat I don't think dogs are that fatty they're more lean. Good Luck. Hope you catch those butchers.