Telesales and marketting ??????

what do u think ,is it a good idea to sell products ??????? well in todays world when technology is changing so rapidly, and no one has time to attend to unwanted calls even, do u find it a good way of maerketting ??????? hav u ever got pissed on such marketters, as for u were in a meeting wid a friend and some salesman called u ????? well i had a few incidents like this, and i was really rude to them.
@jassi007 (234)
i hate this tele marketting stuff..tele marketting should be banned ..its sometimes very irritating when they disturb with there unnecesarry calls.
@BlackBay (584)
I can't stand telemarketer's! They call at inappropriated hours(meal time, late at night) and never take "no thanks" for an answer, can so pushy and demanding. If I wanted there product I'd go and get it, I can't stand being harassed by them on the phone or on the doordtep.