indefinate leave to remain

October 13, 2006 4:43pm CST
my wife has been here for two years on the 8th of december, we were given a setlement visa on the 18th of october 2 years ago now the ind are saying we have to pay two times 1 to extend the visa until dember and then again to for the indefinate leave to remain , what can we do about this? I am sick and tired of the goverment fleecing us like this
1 response
@claudia413 (4284)
• United States
24 Oct 06
If you don't like the laws where you are now, go back home. If you think they government officials are wrong, contact an immigration attorney to find out your rights. Good luck.