Public displays of Affection at Bingo

Bingo card - A bingo card used to play the game of bingo
@linda345 (2661)
I went to bingo on Saturday night and there were two different couples almost making out right at the table. One was sitting right across from me and I couldn't help but see them. They were kissing and rubbing each other under the table. The other couple come to the hall more ofter and they are worse. I think this type of thing is not for a bingo hall. We are not at a night club. Do you think I am wrong or I am being a prude?
@crickethear (1420)
No I don't think you are wrong. There is a time and place for that. It should be behind closed doors. I always think to myself, that they think they are saying to the whole world, "look, see what we have, don't you wish you had it too?"
@linda345 (2661)
I always wonder is that what they are thinking. look what I have. don't you wish you had it too? You are so right. + rating for you.
Bingo, aren't these all old people? well anyway, a small peck on the lips is okay, getting down and dirty kissing should be a crime in public... There are things people should not see, especially children
@linda345 (2661)
No it is not all old people at the bingo. I have seen people from in their early 20's to a lady who is 98. Thanks for your response and + rating for you.