HELP! HELP! IM BROKENHEARTED

@najary (21)
what can you advice?
• Portugal
Just follow your heart, there´s nothing more beautiful than love, ven the pain of love it´s beautiful.
jst accompany some friends for a long trip.. u'll lose the greif when u enjoy with friends..
@vipul20044 (5798)
Well it really hurts to get heartbroken but then i assure you it will go away with time there has to be a reason behind everything maybe he/she wasnt the one for you! Just get things over from your head you got a great life to live on Dont be so candid about your past
@Schubler (1530)
Man... I`m hurt to... I had to give up the one woman I ever loved and had to let her be happy or find happiness some other place... That`s life... What doesn`t kill you makes you stronger, man... Hang in there... Everything will turn for the better... I`m hoping they will for me too even if the pain is harder and harder to keep inside me... but I`m used to it... If I don`t smile, i won`t get anything good in my life... So smiling it`s been the best medecine for me so far... Try it... Maybe will help you too!!! All the best man... I`m with you!!!
What happened to cause your broken heart? I wuld say just take a time out. Get some candles run a warm bath. look up into the ceiling and be blessed. There are so many other things that could be wrong.
Find some sticky tape and fix yourself up, and be wary of the wounds in future.
najary how can We suggest or advise about something we don't know. share yours tory with us to get advises. Good luck www.1scroll.net