when u first used computer??????

@jhallii (155)
computer become lifeline but do u remember how small were u when first started using computers.....i used it from school...it was a subject.........
@frozen84 (86)
I still remember when I first start to use my computer ..... if I not mistaken....it was around 11 years ago..... and the computer are still there...I still keep it as an antic.. :)
@sajusr (34)
I started using computers in early 90s when I was in school. At that time there is no "WINDOWS", only "DOS". We used to play a "bat & ball" game in the computer lab where 2 0r 3 students share a PC. BASIC programming was also done in that session. . Thank u Jhallii for recollecting my "School Days".
@Barbulex (40)
First time when i used a computer.. pff.. i don`t remember.. 7-8 years ago i think! And of course.. the first program i used to a computer.. was Doom (the game)!
@hh9905 (1275)
I started using computer at the age of 5. It was in the 80s. But at that time i was just playing games like Digger and Pacman. These are my favourites..!! Later when i when to school, then only i started to use it the proper way, i.e. for learning purposes. Anyway, it's fun learning them and that's why i took IT as my course at the university.
yes me too used it when i was a kid, probably in my std 3,or even earlier.
@Drazzilb (308)
I was 2 or 3 years old when I first used a computer. I remember I would have to use lines like Catalog to load game files and Brun and Run to run the files. Some of those old games were pritty cool.
i use computer in my school days.in that type first i was started video games. i enjoy in that days.
• Colombia
Yeah, i firstly use it for school homeworks, etc.