what is the most romantic language?

my first language is english... who would have thought. then from my family and friends came spanish, now i am starting to learn my ancestors language Náhuatl which is spoken in poetry really, but spanish to me is really romantic to serenade a women to me that is the most romantic language, but i like french as-well though so to all u ladies and men to u what is the most romantic language?
@freak369 (5123)
In my opinion it would have to be French or Italian; Hawaiian is also a very soft and romantic language. Spanish songs and music are extremely romantic; when we would go to Mexico there would be bands that would stroll along and play a song for your sweetheart for a couple of dollars.
yes spanish to me is extremely romantic, like when i have a girlfriend i just start telling them things in spanish and they just love it, spanish songs extremely romantic to my favorite is pedro infante, he wow sings from his soul so it reaches yours seriously now he can serenade a women like nothing...lol