Questions from Inside the Actors Studio

I enjoy this show very much, and at the end of every episode, host James Lipton asks the following questions to the guests. How would you answer these questions? 1. What is your favorite word? 2. What is your least favorite word? 3. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? 4. What turns you off? 5. What is your favorite curse word? (for Mylot's sake, please don't spell it out) 6. What sound or noise do you love? 7. What sound or noise do you hate? 8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? 9.What profession would you NOT like to do? 10. If heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the pearly gates?
@AskAlly (3627)
1. Dwarf 2. Linoleum 3. Nature 4. Bad odors 5. B@st@rd 6. Babies laughing 7. Styrofoam squeaking 8. Vetrinarian 9. Driving the Honey Wagon (Septic Vacuum Truck) 10. Well Done!
Love your answers, ally!
Hmm...I like this question, so I'll give my answers in the hopes that othes will respond. 1. What is your favorite word? Peace 2. What is your least favorite word? Brain 3. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? The sunrise 4. What turns you off? People who interrupt 5. What is your favorite curse word? A@@wipe (I think it's a hilarious word) 6. What sound or noise do you love? My children's laughter 7. What sound or noise do you hate? That annoying foghorn at the end of the show "Millionaire" 8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? Film producer 9.What profession would you NOT like to do? Work at a sewage plant 10. If heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the pearly gates? Welcome.....and let me take you to see your loved ones.