Old postings resurfacing and friends responding, isn't this nice?

@manong05 (5029)
I must confess that yesterday was one of my bad days here in mylot. Very few discussions I could respond to to earn points, internet so slow, no new discussions from friends etc. I ended up doing something else and had this strange feeling that my days in mylot are numbered. But this morning, lo and behold!, old postings surfaced and some friends are responding. Just the time when you needed it most. Once again I am encouraged to keep on mylotting. Do you have some "bad" days too? or am I the only one feeling this.
@bluewings (3857)
You are definitely not the only one out there.Can't say that I have had an exceptionally bad one yet but at times I was expecting more than I was getting.Like,once I wanted to find good discussions and ,be it the hour or the section I was looking at,I didn't find enough.These bad days are neutralised when I read a stimulating post or a great narrative and I feel mylotting is worth my time.I was going through some of your posts and would have loved to have found them in my dry days,lol.
@kate1356 (697)
One of my "bad days" was last Friday night. I kept refreshing the new discussions and this one person kept posting discussion after discussion about investing in Hungary, Bahrain, Budapest.. and on and on. I got the distinct impression that this person was only concerned with upping her post count.. and was not really interested in starting any discussions. It is frustrating when you can't find any discussions that you want to respond to. Your not alone.. we all have our bad days once in awhile.
@lilaclady (28236)
I think it depends who is posting on the day, if I can't find any discussions to respond to in the lists I just pick one of my favourite friends that I know always posts good discussions and I go through all their discussions...