masters degree in instrumentation

July 8, 2006 1:13am CST
Hi I'm Rajiv George from India. I'm doing my undergraduate studies here in India. My branch of study is Electronics and Instrumenation Enginering. I'm not able to find any graduate college that gives a Masters degree in Instrumenation in the US. If any of you has any information regarding this I would be really obliged i you couls share it with me. I'm looking for admissions for the Fall of 2007.
No responses