So sad.My best resposes page is empty.

I am so sad that my best responses page is empty.I have responded to many discussions tried to give the best replies.But all in vain.No one marks my response as the best one.I am so sad. Words of encouragement expected!
Mine is empty too as far as i know. I always wondered how you got your best responses in there cuz I thought that I have given some pretty good responses to people and yet my page is empty too. So don't feel too left out on that one. I'm right there with ya!
Thanks for being with me...
@TeaCup (230)
I just rated your post positive. I try to respond to posts no one responds to every day, and I always rate them. From the posts I've done, it seems the topics that appeal to "the masses" are the ones that are answered all the time. You'll probably get better responses then.
@itgalary (633)
You have to rate others response best so that you can get more. It doen't mean just rate it and mark best response just for getting something..Read articles carefully and reply to them and you will get some best responses in your list.
@kiiizu (1901)
• Estonia
It'a a strange thing with best responses. Sometimes I do my best (as far as I know) to give the best response in myLot's history, and there'll be nothing. And the second time I just an average response is marked as the best one. Don't worry, your best responses will come soon. Bet, you'll get your first one in couple of days!