Of all the Battle's Spartans are the best 300 is the best epic battle movie

I'm very impressed with the Spartans just imagining them fight 400,000 enemies and only the 300 remaining would be the one's facing all of them and still they could withstand all of them. I know this is kinda dorky but remember the battle of troy the men of akilis who took over troy with the giant horse sculpture they were the greatest team there is but they could never compare to the fron line swordsmen of the Spartans because their the worlds most finest swordsmen there is. I feel so empowered by this movie
@besthope44 (12135)
Well its a excellent movie and i loved the graphics and story. Its beautifully done and extraordinary movie.
@pearl23 (243)
I agree the spartians where elite fighters. It is empowering to know that men of Spartian walked on the earth. I can tell from posted responses 300 will be a movie worth every penny I spend at the box office.