Hey can any one help me?

February 23, 2007 11:35am CST
I have a computer that has normal plug in in the back of the computer , i need to get my stereo speakers in to my computter so that i can use them as comp. spekkkers and the spekkers has a two wire as each and they are just a wires like right an left ... so how can i make this hapend so that i can listen my stero and computer in a same spekers? PLEASE SOMEONE ! HELP!ASP!
3 responses
@dubaimt (273)
• United Arab Emirates
24 Feb 07
if i am not mistaken, i believe the plugs of the speakers are color-coded... so just put the right colored plug to the back of your computer (CPU/tower) and it will work. do check the volume of your PC too! have a nice day!
@sedel1027 (17851)
• United States
23 Feb 07
As far as I know they are not compatible whatsoever. You need to buy speakers with the right kind of plug for your copmputer. I don't think your stereo speakers will work on your cmoputer even if you can find a way to convert them
@faisal86 (471)
• Pakistan
23 Feb 07
You should have to made or buy an amplifier then connect the speaker to your computer through amplifier as your speakers are not for computer