Needed: Creative Ideas for my guys birthday gift

I want something that is going to be different, completely unexpected, and super creative. I would love to suprise him with something that he would never think of.. something that I wouldn't think of without help. He is a total guys guy.. loves tools, heavy equipment, four wheeling, trucks, etc. I would love to buy him a Caterpillar Dozer but that is a little out of my cash range.. does anyone have ideas? I'll take any kind of crazy idea, or sane idea. Its much appreciated. Thanks!
@beckyomg1 (6758)
oh there are lot of things out there. i have a website, www.giftsgoodtogo.com and on the links page there are lots of different places you could look.
@funnysis (2619)
I will check out your store and see if I can find something I can't live with out I am on the set income so all I do is browse hope you don't mind.
@beckyomg1 (6758)
oh browsing is alright, thats is just fine.
@Miriel (1043)
• Norway
What about a diving course?
That would be a really cool idea however we live in Ohio.. theres not much to dive into around here.
@funnysis (2619)
That sounds like a good idea as long as he would like to be under water but I would like to try that some day.
@gurl976 (48)
A really cute idea is a personal dance class for two. It's usually in an empty dance studio with an instructor and they give you a private lesson. Its a very cute idea
@foxyfire33 (10009)
What about a risque picture of yourself to keep in his toolbox? You could take it yourself or get a close friend to take it. You could make it extra "special" by posing on his 4-wheeler, in his truck, with some tools around you...maybe you could end up with enough for a whole calendar. I'm sure he'd be surprised by that!
Well if he is a total guys guy maybe you should think outside the box! What about a massage...hot rocks and all..like an hour long. Then maybe have some of his friends ambush him for a couple hours and set up a really romantic dinner for two at home. Like buy a million candles, rose petals, the whole nine yards. It might be something he would love, but never admit to! Of course you would have to top it all off with something sexy to wear after dinner and well...you know what I am getting at! Good luck! If I think of anything else I'll come back and repost!
@funnysis (2619)
Have you thought of doing a decapodge where you take picture of his favorite things and you use modge modge which will dry clear and put them on a clear glass making like a pencil holder for him anything that comes from the heart is a great gift tell him how you feel and that you would have liked to have done this and he will know that you were thinking of him.I hope this helps you.