What is the hardest thing you have ever done?

For me it was getting through a miscarriage.
For me the hardest thing that I have done is to come in terms of my parents illness. I was in ninth when My mother had cancer and in tenth my father had brain hamorrage. That was the hardest period in my life but they both r allright now and I am happy
Wow, I am glad that things are better. Life can be hard.
I can not even come close to knoing how you felt. My mom had a heart attack,and a stroke,and has been hospitalized over 20 times for asthma. It is very hard. we only get one mom and one dad. I don't have a dad,and surely don't want to lose my mom. I wish the best for your family. It is not easy to bare all that pain. Blessing to you :)
I know this is hard. I had my first stay in the sike ward for this. I swollowed a bottle of pills. I have no clue how my neighbor came to visit. she never came to my house before. It saved my daughter a life time of stress.
Wow, she must have been sent there. I am glad that she found you. It is a hard thing to go through.
;)
I just added you as a buddy, I always see you and now we can reply to eachother's topics this way. Add me too.
@flex90 (1443)
2bugerboys, I feel for you. My mother had a miscarriage too and she was heartbroken. If she didn't have that miscarriage, I would have an older brother to look upto now.
She must have been pretty far in the pregnancy if she knew that it would be a boy. I was 2 months along and I had to have a D&C cause the bleeding was really bad. I don't feel so bad now, I have a new baby and he takes up lots of time and energy. I feel that I will be with that child I lost someday, so I gotta live right so I can do that.
@flex90 (1443)
Yes she was, my mum doesn't like to talk about it, but my sister told me. I cant remember exactly how many months it was.