what all do u want to see before u leave this world?

life - expectations from life...
@Fishish (697)
there is always so much we want to see before we meet our end. i would like to see my family happy, i mean all around me out of their troubles, the next generation on the right track and all the mountains of my country...thats it. what about u?
There are many places in the world I would like to travel to and experience to see what other peoples views of life are. I would like to make sure that my children are happy and living full lives. I would like to see the world working together as a whole to solve global problems. I would like to see the end of animal suffering.
@subathra (3519)
like you i would wish to see my family happy and bonded always when i get to my last.but i feel we cant except our beloved ones to get away from troubles as this word " trouble " atatched to human life.i feel this way.i wish i could visit sri lanka where i was born as a country with peace once again.
@charms88 (7540)
We all know that one way or another, we all have to leave this world behind us one day. At this present stage of my life, I'm not ready yet. I have so much things to do especially for my little girls. I like to make sure that they are well secured and ready to be on their own. For my own pleasure, I like the chance to travel the world first...LOL, seems impossible but nothing wrong in fantasizing about that.