Who does Christina work best with?

xtina - christina aguilera
Who do you think has produced the best duet with her? My favourite is her work with Lil Kim. I also like what she did with P. Diddy.
for me the best duet with christina aguilera was with lil kim...i love that song saying "so what do we do girls? shout louder!" coz its kinda unfair when the guy gets all the glory, right?!
Yes, the one for moulin rouge is one of her best collabo. Another notable duet is the one with Ricky Martin, Nobody wants To Be LOnely. She looked very stunning in that video and was another showcase of her vocal capacity. :)
Christina Aguilera - Christina Aguilera from the Stripped photo shoots.
I'll have to go with Lil' Kim for "Can't Hold Us Down" and "Lady Marmalade". Both very good songs.
christina aguilera is one of the best artist i've seen today and i know she's very flexible. i think whoever she collaborates with will be fine. and also i love her song when she sang with ricky martin's nobody wants to be lonely and also with p diddy.
I like her work with Diddy- the tell me song.