Why do I not have an update of earnings today?

@bkfuels (1605)
Has this happened to anyone else today? And do you know why?
@mythmoh (3986)
usually the earnings will be updated by 7.00 am CST for me.is the time varies for every memeber?i thought it will be same for all the members.mine has been updated 16 hours before.so for me there are still 8 hours more to get the updation and is done always at the right time without any delay till today.
@weemam (13377)
I think this happens a lot but they always make it up , I cannot say how good I think My Lot are they are just brilliant and they answer all emails so quickly , they will make it up to you , do not worry xx
@crosa125 (1484)
yeah it happend to me before,what it is,i think they go on a break or fall sleep then when they come back they forget they have to pay us.
I find that some days are a bit slower than others but mine are always updated by the end of the day. I suppose with the amount of traffic on myLot and the adjustments that have to be make, the earnings may sometimes take a little longer to calculate. I wouldn't worry about it, as the payments will be made at sometime during the day.
@webeishere (36351)
The update varies due to the amount of accounts that need to be. The computer system they use doesn't always go in the same order so the times of update vary. But on average they are done within an hour or so each day for each member. I've had slow updates also. Thanks & GL.