Clear passage massage....if you heard of it....what do you think?

@winky73 (1396)
I just read this artical in a womans magazine....it's about this massage that can help with infertility.It's designed to break adhesions....a type of scar tissue....which can stretch across the Fallopian tubes and prevent eggs from passing through. This is the reason that I can't get pregnant and up untill now I was told the only way they could fix this is with surgery.The one draw back for me with this surgery was.....that the doctor told me it would come back and if I didn't get pregnant within a certain amount of time they would have to repeat the surgery.So I opted not to have surgery and just accepted the fact that I most likely never have kids. Now I read this about that massage and I'm thinking...."can this really work"?It says they have a 61% success rate and no surgery is required(which is the best part for me).Has anybody heard of this or do you have any personal experience with it?I would love to hear what others think about this. For those that would like to know more about it got to.....www.clearpassage.com
@tad1fan (3373)
Thank you for sharing this.....it is a wonderful article and I can honestly say that if I was in your situation,I'd try anything to be able to have children.....the worst thing that can happen is that it turns out to be a 'no go' but if it works,wouldn't you be happy?Maybe make an appointment to talk to one of the therapists and just see what they are saying about it,talk to your doctor.....but me,I'd just go and try.....I was blessed with 5 beautiful children and would have done ANYTHING to have them!
@winky73 (1396)
Getting used to the fact of not being able to have kids was very hard at first....but I managed to settle with it after a few years.If they had told me this 10 years ago....I would have done the same....now I just don't want to be disapointed again.Talking to the therapists and my doctor will be my next stepps.I will need more information before I can make a decision about this.
@tad1fan (3373)
Well,I wish you good luck and please,keep me informed on what you learn.....thanks!
@winky73 (1396)
I sure will!!
@rsa101 (24220)
Never heard of it, but, in our place we do have these local masseurs that does that. They massage the area where the uterus are and the fallopina tube are using locally concocted coconut oil os something. But I really don't know what is the success rate on it since they are not recognized by the medical world as an effective way to have a person become fertile. You might try if you want there's nothing that will be lost if you try to have it massage I guess. At least you would not be cut opened.
@winky73 (1396)
You are right....I really only have everything to gain from this.The surgery was a big draw back for me.
Well, I've never heard of it, but I'd really encourage you to try it out. At the worst case, you're out much less money than if you got surgery, and you're probably more relaxed as that's generally the perk of a massage. The more I learn about alternative medicine, the more I think there's truth to it. I mean, people have been practicing it for centuries before western medicine came along, so there's obviously some validity to it. I hope it works out for you. Good luck!
@winky73 (1396)
Thanks....I feel the same way about alternative medicine.I have had some good experiance with it for my back pain.This is something I will have to think about for a while.
@rosie_123 (6118)
Well I have never heard of it, but I do beleive there is a lot of truth in all the natural, and so-called "alternative", and homeopathic remedies. If you don't want surgery (which I totally understand), then why not give it a try? OK - it might not work, but as long as you know this before you embark on the treatment, then you will be prepared, snd if it works, you will pleasantly surprised! Good Luck.
@winky73 (1396)
I'm not sure yet if I really want to try it.....but I will check into it a bit further.I'm just afraid that it might be another dissapointment for me....it took me a while to get used to it the first time.Thanks for your support.....I really apreciate that.
@lisado (1230)
I had never heard of that. My husband and I also went thru infertility and unless you've been there it's hard to understand what it is to want a child and not be able to have one, especially when there are unwanted pregnancies out there. I guess it couldn't hurt to give it a try if you really want to avoid the surgery. You want to go into treatment with a positive attitude, but remember that not all treatments work for everyone. I can't imagine doing this myself, but then I am no stranger to surgery so I would probably opt for that route. Good luck either way! :)