Worlds best marriage proposal!!!!

marriage proposal - special day of your life!!
@jengrin (947)
Most of us receive and make only one marriage proposal in our life. We want that proposal to be memorable and very special. So I'll be happy if you can share how did you make your girl say Yes, I will marry you! Or If you have plans of asking a girl to marry her I'll be glad if you share it with us.
@lpipe0240 (1161)
The proposal to my wife was not planned. I knew I was going to ask her I was just waiting for God to give me a sign. A week after I said this to her and a freind, we were in a car accident. My realitivly new car that was paid off and I had taken very good car of was totaled. My wife (well girlfreind at the time) was driving and the accident was her fault. I wound up with a broken pelvic bone. While in the hospital she though I was going to dump her for wreking my car. Instead I propsed to her. She though I was crazy but I was not. The only way I could hav emade this better, was if I would have had the ring on me and pulled it out at that moment. But I did't. Still this is a unique story that we will tell our grandkids I'm sure!
@jengrin (947)
wow you really love your wife that much!!! For sure you won't forget that day...ACCIDENTAL PROPOSAL!!! COOL!! Anyways hope you guys are ok now.... Though you didn't really prepare your proposal still you prove it that you really love her even though that accident wound you up with a broken pelvic bone.