How Long Can MYLOT work?

5day
@buggles64 (2713)
This is amazing, this site has been around for at least five years. I am not even sure how long it was around before this post was created, but I think it's totally awesome that it has been around for at least this long. Hopefully, it will be around for much longer. Thank you mylot!!
@052775 (175)
as long as u n i r here
How do you get so many referals, rsmahedran?
• Pakistan
It depends on the profit of MYLOT becuase this site is not as famous like ORKUT...you can judge from the population of mylot, which is currently now in thousands (75,000). In my opinon the site is of high quality .... never in loss and in future i think it would leave behind the orkut
@abhiteja (146)
up to its existence,& when i feel happy with tis money & friends.
I dont know how long will it work? I also think that the day till its earning profit, it will be in existence.
@shubhvani (275)
as long as you keep on posting intersting discussions,so people/members keep on responding.
@Ljorge (1497)
don't know how it works, just know it works!!
@Schubler (1530)
As long as they adapt to the new waves on the Internet that will shortly come... let`s hope MyLot will be one of the companies in the new wave... scamers will definetly be out of a job... Best of Luck MyLot...!!!
@ssh123 (31096)
As long as the revenue in flow is bigger than the expenses for mylot site owners.
UPTO THEIR PROFIT. IF THEY HAD LOSS THEY DEFINITELY CLOSE