pawnshop... do u often go to pawnshops?

@simplycza (1480)
Pawnshop is a place where you could bring your jewelries, appliances in exchange of money. but after a few months you can claim you pawned items. i think not all country has it, in your country do you have this?
@estarga (1188)
I have not gone to a pawn shop recently, but I have gone there to purchase items. I only go to reputable pawn shops that will give me my money back if I find that an item doesn't work. I have bought mostly tools for around the house from there. Stuff that I might need but will only use occaissionally.
@simplycza (1480)
hello estarga, thank you for dropping by to comment. I also never went to pawnshops but if really needed, i ask someone to pawn my bracelet. hehe! actually, i can admit to myself that there was a time that i even dont have a peso coin on my pocket and this is the last thing i have to do. So i ask someone expert in "pawnshops" to go there and pawn my jewelry. :)
@gberlin (3836)
I live in the United States and yes we have pawn shops. I have only gone to the pawn shop a couple times in my life. I went there to exchange some jewelry for cash. I was low on cash and I had a piece of jewelry that I did not want anymore so I sold it to the pawn shop.
@lols189 (4797)
in UK we have many pawn shops but i dont pawn anything myself.
@beaniegdi (1966)
i've used the pawnshop loads of times and have only just got the last of my jewellry back in january. hopefully i will not h ave to use t hem again but they can be a life saver when you need some extra money.
@naty1941 (2336)
We have pawnshops in the USA and you can purchase items for less money. For instance you can buy jewelry at a lower price in a pawn shop than at a store.
@byfaithonly (10716)
We have pawn shops but to be honest I've never taken anything to one. Someone told me they never give you what the ideam is worth, which makes since as that's how they make their money, re-selling. I did one time go to one looking to purchase something but they didn't have what I was looking for.