Room purifiers

@CatEyes (2448)
I love to use sprays, candles and my all time favorite is the Air wick or Glade plug ins. Wich of the plug ins do you preferr and think work and smell the best.?
@Phlamingho (7827)
• Denmark
I really hate all those products. The smell is so fake and horrible, really makes me sick. Ope a windown instead and throw away your air wick.
I prefer using scented candles and oils if possible, I have some gorgeous candles a friend gave to me, they are called mulled spice and smell of cinnamon, one of my favourite scents. I only need to burn one of these candles in the living room and the whole house smells wonderful
@BarBaraPrz (27746)
• St. Catharines, Ontario
I don't use these products. I find they have too strong a scent. Occasionally, I'll light a candle (unscented) or spray a bit of Lysol, but that's it.
@anup12 (4178)
I use room freshner at times.But I do not use it repeatedely because I think the daily usage may be quite harmful.
@hezoid (2147)
I don't use plug-in or spray airfresheners at all. They smell overpowering, artificial and are bad for your health of your whole respiratory system. I much prefer scented wax tarts or candles, ones with natural oils in them and preferably made of soy wax. They're far cheaper, more environmentally friendly, much nicer smelling and far better for you health.
@tad1fan (3373)
I don't use plug ins or sprays because of the chemicals left in the air....I use dryer sheets....2-3 in a room make for a great smell or flower petals....all natural is even healthier
@Eskimo (2317)
I don't like these because they hae artificial smells which can cause headaches, would rather have natural, as long as its not too unpleasant.
@Katlady2 (9920)
I love the Febreze sprays. They are so refreshing. My other favorite is the Febreze Scent Stories. There are 5 scents on each disc, and the "flavor" changes every half hour. My mother in law works at the local gleaners, and they usually have the discs for about 1/3 of the store price, so she ends up buying several at one time for me.
@lilaclady (28226)
I use insence sticks a lot, I found when I used a plug in one some years ago it was a little too strong and as I have a few friends with asthma it seemed to affect them a bit, but personally I love them....
@webeishere (36351)
I prefer the Airwick plug ins with the big bottle on them. Can't recall the exact name but it has the large bottle with a tubular wick to suck up the liquid. The Bottle top has a cover with a fan & little hole for the aroma to be distributed from. As I take care of my dad and he smells like, my grandson says, "a really old person" I keep one in his room & one in the living room. It works great spreading the aroma throughout the room & house. I've tried other brands & don't care for them. I also prefer the Lilac or and flowery type aroma. I love Febreeze also. Thanks. Have a great day also. ThHAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB !!