Is your cat aggressive?

Romania
Is your cat aggressive with you? does it often try to bite or scratch you? because mine does... and i don't know whether it is because of the breed or not as i heard that the Birmanian (or Ragdoll) breed as well as the Siamese are kind of aggressive even with the owners. i always wanted a cute and lazy cat to have near me all the time but it seems he's unstopable... although he's already 4 years old (he's gonna turn 4 tomorrow :D)and we have gelded him this summer, he still acts like crazy...
@morbidai (26)
Mine bites and scratches, but it's not because it's aggressive, it's because it's still a kitten and it's playing. But I don't let it play rough, because I don't want it to be like that when it's older and when it really will hurt. My boyfriend's cat is too lazy to be aggressive. She only is towards the other cat's and the dog in the house. But my roomates cat will randomly attack you when you walk by. I'm not sure if it's playful or not, but it does hurt, a lot!
you're telling me about pain? hah! lol :)
@nipsu0 (23)
• Finland
my cat is often very agressive.
@ackars (1942)
My cat is usually not aggressive but if a stranger try to lift it or pull it,it really goes mad..Once it has attacked one of my friends very badly so that I could beet the hell out of my loving cat..I felt very sorry after that..Still its there with me as my loving pet...
@sanjude (253)
no!!!!!!!!! my cat is a very sensible cat!!!!!!!!! what do u think of it !!!!!!!!11i think its surely true!!!!!!!!!